We wanted to take the opportunity to let our valued customers and Partners know how SORM and SOS are responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Firstly, we want to reassure everyone that we are doing everything we can to protect our people and partners to minimise the risk and disruption to our customers and company.
What we are doing to keep you informed –
- We will call you on the days that you would normally access the studio, to check on your welfare and see if there is any addition support that you or your family may need.
- We are working closely with other organisations and the council to maintain some online services
- Our staff can step in to help distribute essential items to homes and centres that are affected by COVID-19.
How we ensure coninuation of our business –
- Although our studio is closed to the public, our response is being co-ordinated by an internal team, which meets daily to monitor, mitigate against, and respond to the impact of Coronavirus at SORM.
- We have enhanced hygiene measures, cleaning regimes and we have provided clear and accessible advice to all of our staff.
- We will be able to enable some home working for some of our people, to minimise risk of exposure.
What we will do next –
- In this fast moving, unprecedented situation, we are continuing to plan ahead and monitor our performance to make sure we continue to provide services to our customers.
- We will continue to keep customers and partners updated. Thank you everybody for your patiences during this challenging time.
John Bolton, Tony Saunders, Michelle Bolton, Michelle Saunders.